You may be wondering what hydrating primer is and whether it will benefit you.
What does face primer makeup do?
Pores are sealed by face primer makeup. No matter how small your pores are, wearing liquid foundation often makes them more noticeable. Additionally, it makes your skin feel wonderfully soft to the touch (Trust me, you’ll notice!)
The lengthy period of time during which your makeup remains intact is the next crucial feature of makeup primer. We are all familiar with the feeling of glancing in the mirror at 4 p.m. and seeing that your flawless appearance has quickly vanished (and your confidence has vanished with it…!).
Importance Of Face Primer
For those who are unfamiliar, primer is a base product that makes it easier for the rest of your face makeup to apply easily. It also ensures that your makeup will last through a variety of board meetings and rounds of after-work drinks. In a nutshell, primer is used to assist your makeup stay in place even during severe weather. What else? In addition to having moisturising, anti-aging, skin-brightening, and pore-blurring properties, the more recent formulas also have a lightweight texture that makes you feel as though you aren’t wearing anything at all.
The hydrating primer is a crucial makeup item that the majority of people neglect. This is primarily because they are unaware of the value of using a hydrating primer in their daily makeup regimen. As a result, they avoid making investments in things they won’t use.
However, you should be aware that sometimes all you need to apply makeup flawlessly is a primer.
The advantages of makeup primer are as follows.
- A smooth foundation is provided by makeup primer, making it simple to apply foundation. Thus, applying your foundation is simple.
- When you use a primer, the foundation adheres to the skin more effectively. Your makeup lasts longer as a result.
- It makes the face softer, and some primers have anti-aging qualities that make the skin look young.
- Some people think that often using cosmetics will make your skin break out. Although there is some truth to that, you may avoid this by using primer before your foundation.
- Some primers provide SPF, which shields the face from strong sunlight.
- It lessens the visibility of big pores.
- Primer minimises facial wrinkles and fine lines and lessens facial redness to balance out skin tone.
- Your face’s excess oil is absorbed by the primer, giving you a matte makeup finish.
- Eyeshadow primer makes your eyeshadow last all day by preventing creasing.
- Provides you with a perfect appearance by preparing your skin for foundation.
- Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines.
- It also helps your skin to seem more moisturised
- Acts as a great barrier between your skin and the makeup are primers. Primers are a particularly wonderful technique to assist solve this problem if you frequently break out and your makeup clogs your pores.
- Additionally, primer is useful for people who prefer BB creams as well as those who wear full coverage foundation. Makeup primer is especially effective in reducing shine later in the day.
Application of primer
You’ve finally found one that fits both your needs and your budget, but how do you put it on?
The golden rule is to always moisturise before priming since it evens out the way the primer is applied. As with foundation, always begin in the middle of your face and work your way outward.
- Primer must be used following facial moisturiser. Before using a colour corrector or foundation.
- Although some individuals apply primer with a brush, it is better to use your hands to apply the primer and massage it into your skin.
The various types of Face Makeup Primer –
- Hydrating Primer
- Primers that matte
- Primer that corrects colour.
- Permanent primers
- moisturising primers
- Primers that minimise pores
There is a primer for every type of skin
Primers are typically thought to be primarily for persons with oily skin. Therefore, they don’t need primer if they have dry skin. That’s not the case, though. There is a primer for every type of skin.
For those with oily skin, there are mattifying primers. For those with dry skin, there are moisturising primers as well. Primer options exist for those with combination skin as well.
Therefore, you can find primer that suit your skin type.
What’s all the buzz about makeup primer, then? We all are aware of the crucial significance that effective skincare plays in the health of our skin. It doesn’t matter how pricey your foundation is if you don’t have a good skincare routine. And yes, in addition to a consistent skincare routine, foundation, and that go-to concealer, makeup artists also use primer to achieve perfect skin.
As they believe they don’t need it or are ignorant of how to utilise it, many people choose to forgo makeup primer. Maybe they don’t believe the added expenditure is worthwhile. You’ll hopefully see that this baby is worth every penny after you have a better knowledge of the function of makeup primer.
It is really important to use a hydrating primer before doing makeup of any sort. Yes even if you’re going with the no makeup-makeup look using a face primer makeup will ease your skin in removing it easily and also aid in the skin not getting breakouts due to makeup removal.
There are various kinds of primer online and you can buy them easily by searching for hydrating primer. The advantages of using face primer makeup are significant and we’ve mentioned them above. This blog will help you know them and also know the importance of face primer makeup. Hence, next time do shop hydrating primer online.
The hydrating primer by Lotus Botanicals is non-comedogenic, which means that because it won’t clog your pores, it won’t make your face break out or irritate your skin.